It is hard to know sometimes how our life has changed until we stop for a moment and look at how different it is from ten or even five years ago. Internet and social media etc, likely more than anything else, has significantly changed most of our daily lives, as well as to online entrepreneurs and offline businesses.
Talking about online entrepreneurs and achieve online success, beside to have the good attitudes, passion and dedication etc, we do need to have the critical tools and necessary knowledge to help us meet that goal. To get the message delivered and communicate effectively in front of the global audiences, here are the 3 critical things that really matters to online success, which online entrepreneurs must get them done first.
1. Your Blog Design Optimization
How often you buy new clothes for your wardrobe? – 4 times a year (every season)? How often you give your house a cosmetic update? – once a year or once every 2 years?
It is the same thing towards website or blog design, from time to time, you need to give them a new cloth, and have a up-to-date new look. A professional-looking, user-friendly site/blog design can really helps you catch the eyes of your audiences.
If back to years ago, it may cost you a lot to use a good website designer’s service to design a well-optimized site – who knows how to make sure the underlying code of your site design is clean, and standards complaint to make sure max search engine friendliness. But things change fast, since WordPress has become the web standard way to manage and publish content online. There are lots of outstanding well-designed themes on the net for you to choose to use.
Unfortunately, not every WordPress theme is optimized for usability, business goals, and search engines.
The best solution to your blog design optimized is from StudioPress Genesis Theme Framework. With search-optimized code and functions, 37 turn-key designs, and unlimited support, updates, and websites you can build. Whether you are a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress places you never thought it could go. You don’t need a designer or developer to do it. You can radically change the look of your site every week if you want to, and you’ll never hurt your search engine rankings because the design is kept completely separate from the core code. It is the “best of the best” among premium WordPress theme frameworks.
Speak of that, I have used Brian’s themes since the “Revolution” days, outside of the cool designs, solid code and features, the fact StudioPress has is the most helpful and knowledgeable community in the their support forums, which you can rely on! And the combination of the Genesis Framework + 37 turn-key Child themes is one of the most friendly and responsive theme support communities online that makes design, security, and basic SEO an absolute no-brainer.
2. Optimized the Content
Since the compelling content is still the king, get those targeted free traffic from Google and other search engines is what every webmaster wants. To meet the goal, you need to apply the finer points of search engine optimization (SEO).
Three are three basic things about SEO (according to CopyBlogger): 1. The language searchers use, 2. The way search engines view your content, and 3. The trust search engines have in your site.
Based on that, Scribe Makes SEO Simple is your best helper to get work done, here are the reasons:
* First, the Scribe keyword research tool tunes you into the right language before you write. Once your content is created, the Scribe keyword suggestion service shows you keyword phrases you might have missed.
* Second, Scribe analyzes your natural, reader-focused content, and tells you how to gently tweak it to spoon feed search engines based on 15 SEO best practices.
* Third, Scribe’s link and social tools help you build back links from other sites, crosslink the content within your own site, and find influential social media users who will want to share your content.
3. Conversion Optimization
Come to this point, Ultimate Landing Page and Coming Soon Page is one of the best solution. It helps you create a landing page or coming soon page and collect emails, as well as manage potential customers.
The free version has the additional functionality of creating ‘ONE’ landing page. This WordPress plugin helps you
- Create a landing page with a customizable permalink to build your email list
- Create a landing page or coming soon page in 5 minutes
- Launch a one page coming soon site and collect emails to notify those interested when your site or product is ready
- Add your logo to your landing page or coming soon page for branding
- Choose a background color or add a background image to make the landing page or coming soon page uniquely yours
- Customize the headline for your landing page or coming soon page
- Add a custom description to your landing page or coming soon page
- Choose a font to fit your image
- Uses Google Fonts to give you a large choice to choose from
- Collect emails in Feedburner so you can stay in contact with your prospects
- Add your social icons to your landing page and coming soon page
Go here to find out more about it.